Avenir’s Orange rev’ share to 32pc

0
133

Airtime and accessory distributor Avenir Telecom is offering dealers a 32 per cent ongoing revenue share on top of upfront commissions for Orange Business SIM Only plans.

The deal, which is available for new and existing customers, is part of Orange’s Business Refresh tariffs. Avenir is exclusively offering its partners an upfront payment plus 32 per cent of the ongoing customer spend, instead of the standard eight percent offered by competitors.

Avenir claims the deal is predominantly an acquisition tool, but will also be useful as a way of retaining customers.

An Avenir spokesperson said: “We see this as a real headline deal for our customers. It’s something we created ourselves and we expect it to be received by our partners positively.”

Avenir has also confirmed it will continue to pay 100 per cent of the upfront commission paid to its partners connecting 3 to help with cash flow.

3 changed the way it pays dealers in June, by paying 90 per cent upfront, with the remaining 10 per cent after six months. 

 

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY