The MVNO has also revealed a deal with ROKiT Phones
Lycamobile has announced that NHS workers are entitled to free Lycamobile SIM bundles with one month of unlimited phone calls.
The MVNO has offered the service as a thank you to the NHS workers battling against the coronavirus outbreak.
This offer entitles NHS workers and also vulnerable customers to unlimited calls both in the UK and internationally free of charge for a month.
It also includes unlimited texts and data, with 20 per cent discount applied for each month after.
The Lycamobile SIM cards are free to pick up at any stores that have availability.
NHS workers can use the offer to call over 40 countries across the world.
After the month is up, those eligible have the option of continuing to use the bundle for £24 per month.
Lyca Group chairman and founder Allirajah Subaskaran paid tribute to the NHS workers.
“On behalf of the entire Lyca Group, I would like to give my sincere thanks and gratitude to the heroic efforts of NHS staff around the country.”
Lycamobile has also announced a deal with ROKiT Phones.
This deal between the MVNO and the 3D mobile specialists means that customers can pick up the ROKiT iO 3D for just £3 per month, or the iO Pro 3D for £5 per month, for three years.
The plan includes the following:
- A free pair of ROKiT Buds worth £44.99
- A 10-month Lycamobile SIM bundle with 300 UK Min, 300 UK Text, 500 MB Data
- 12 months of ROKiT Talk unlimited free Wi-Fi calls to mobiles and landlines in the UK and over 60 Countries Worldwide
- 48-hour broken phone replacement for three months
- UK breakdown, recovery and home start cover for three months for cars, motorbikes, or vans
- Personal injury cover of up to £50,000 for three months in case of accident
- Access to the world’s biggest 3D content library on the phone for three months
ROKiT Phones chairman Jonathan Kendrick added: “ROKiT Phones are very pleased to be part of this hugely important initiative which will prove useful and helpful to a lot of our heroic frontline workers and for those most vulnerable people in our society in these difficult and troubling times.
“Seemingly small but positive actions like these, where we can help reconnect people with their loved ones, have the capacity to be nothing short of life changing and we’re proud to partner with Lycamobile at this time.”