Programme offers insights, training, product info and reward incentives for participating sales agents
Samsung has launched Samsung One, a new programme to incentivise and support its B2B sales staff.
The programme features a variety of training, product information and reward assets to help sales agents drive growth, and is supported by an iOS and Android-compatible app.
Samsung is underpinning the programme with five key pillars. These are:
- Commercial – an extensive dashboard showcasing partner sales data and analysis to take performance to the next level
- Mobile App – a central hub for salespeople to access all the relevant tools they need, showcasing product information and insights in real-time for when speaking to potential customers
- B2B Training– a series of B2B-specific training modules on Samsung technology, designed for the development of Samsung’s partners and its salespeople
- Champion Programme – a community for partners to pool knowledge from their own experiences and encourage collective progress across Samsung One members
- Incentives– rewards for Samsung’s partners who reach certain targets, to drive best practice, encourage high performance and incentivise education among its sales force
“By launching this programme, we acknowledge that mobility and on-demand learning have become more vital than ever before,” said Samsung UK and Ireland B2B director Joe Walsh.
““With Samsung One, we bring a series of excellent support tools together to enable our partners and their customers to deliver consistent and accelerated growth. This represents our commitment to enhance our partners’ mobility strategy in business through education, motivation, communication and incentivisation. We strongly believe it will change the way we work with our partners and look forward to seeing what we can achieve together.”
Participating partners will be subject to a four-tier certification scale – Registered, Authorised, Advanced and Elite – that will certify them based on their own targets. Some commercial, marketing and training benefits will vary in availability depending on a partner’s certification.
Additionally, rewards will be available in the form of Samsung Rewards loyalty care, an always-on credit card scheme available to all participating partners, training incentives for sales agents that complete course, and prizes for those who meet set targets.