Subscribe For Free

UAE: Retailer names partners

Mobile News
June 28, 2010

UAE retailer CompuMe & i2 has appointed a market intelligence agency and a PR consultant as strategic partners to drive its rebranding process in the Middle East.

CompuMe and i2 Mobile were acquired in a management buyout led by chief executive Dikran Tchablakian. Tchablakian had owned 40 per cent of digital and IT products and services enabler CompuMe, with the rest of the company owned by mobile provider i2. Tchablakian has now acquired the other 60 per cent of CompuMe, as well as 100 per cent of i2’s operation in the UAE, making an undisclosed investment in the venture.

Satvik and I Witness PR have now been hired to assist in the relaunch of CompuMe & i2. Satvik will offer market and customer intelligence, while I Witness PR will act as its communication partner.

Tchablakian said: “We are confident that our vision and future plans will be effectively attained through the expertise of the two companies.”

Satvik managing director K.S. Vasudevan said: “Success in today’s harsh business climate can be achieved only when companies are able to take fact-based faster decisions.

“Our proven market intelligence and customer intelligence solutions are developed on high-end statistical analytics and this will facilitate i2 in efficient and faster fact-based decision making process.”

I Witness PR executive director Bassem el Zein added: “We are very excited to be working with CompuMe & i2 and help the company regain its leadership.”


Share this article